TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Evangelizing Tesla With My Mercedes Club Friends

Discussion in 'Cars and Transportation' started by bollar, Jul 18, 2014.

1. bollar

bollar Disgruntled Member

I had a nice drive last week with my Mercedes Club friends. We had fifteen cars touring the two-lane roads of North Texas. I don't think I actually sold any of them on going Tesla, but they were very interested to learn about Superchargers and a couple are interested in trying out the Mercedes B Class when it comes to Texas next year.

And of course, it's always a pleasure to be around the only group of people in the world who like Tesla's stalk layout. ;)

10468012_10152402100019039_6844751174122425668_o.jpg
    One of these is not like the others...

2. selsrog

selsrog Member

Really?
    My father in law also is a die-hard Merc-fan. They can be really stuburn.

Altough I managed to give him the Tesla-grin during test drives. ;-)

3. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

The Mercedes club here invited a bunch of us to one of their events and a drive around the island about a month ago. There were 5 Teslas and about 8 Mercedes. They were very curious about Teslas...now a couple of them are actually looking to purchase one :). Great bunch of people who have since invited us to more of their events.