TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Evannex Center Console (Light use!) for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by MarkNoVa, Jan 27, 2017.

1. MarkNoVa

MarkNoVa Member

I have a Model S Evannex Center Console insert, Obeche wood with tan leather trim, for sale. The console was in my car for 2 months while waiting for a factory console install, very lightly used, no visible scratches or other marks. Console has 2nd cupholder option (can be removed if desired). $470 or best offer, includes standard shipping. Will attach pics by end of weekend.

2. MarkNoVa

MarkNoVa Member

As promised, here are the pics. This is in mint condition, barely used. Inside cupholder is removable for large space, console includes routing for mobile phone wiring and holder. IMG_0766.JPG IMG_0764.JPG IMG_0763.JPG

3. MarkNoVa

MarkNoVa Member

Price lowered to $370 including shipping - anyone interested?

4. Nismode

Nismode Member

Might have better luck asking a moderator to move it to the classifieds section where people can see it in the correct place :)

5. MarkNoVa

MarkNoVa Member

THE PRICE IS $370 or best offer, including shipping - this Evannex includes the 2nd cupholder (removable) which is an extra add-on. This was mistakenly posted in the wrong section, was just moved to this forum.

6. billc918

billc918 Member

If the center console is still available is the obeche wood finish gloss or matte? My email is [email protected]

7. MarkNoVa

MarkNoVa Member

Still available, just emailed you Bill...

8. MarkNoVa

MarkNoVa Member

Last try, I will go as low as $320 including shipping to U.S. This was only used for a couple of months, and sells new (with 2nd cup) for $600 PLUS shipping. Any takers?