Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVannex Cubby Compartment--POOR fit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read some reviews about the EVannex Cubby Compartment (CCOMP-MB) for the Tesla X that were generally favorable. However, after receiving my X last Thursday, i slid the Cubby Compartment into place--only to be surprised, and disappointed, that the lower left corner does not fit snugly or correctly. I sent an email requesting a refund.

• Helpful
Reactions: vandacca
Bjorn reviewed the cubby compartment, and an alternative.
However, Carina's tray is handmade, and she has been swamped with requests since the making of the video so she isn't taking any further orders at the moment.

Yep, I got my order in for Carinas tray and she sent me an email saying December :rolleyes: Can't wait to receive a quality hand made product!! Hopefully it can handle me being always in ludicrous mode:cool:

Because the opening is wider in the front than the back, the side-to-side rocking is gonna happen. But I tried some side foam on my EVannex to reduce it and improve the insertion feel.

sidefoam-pic.JPG

It is not the movement I was originally complaining about. While closed, the tray has the appearance of a nice fit on 3 of the 4 corners. The lower left, however, has a big gap; the drawer is not the right shape. THE BIGGEST ISSUE FOR ME AT THIS POINT IS A COMPLETE NON-RESPONSE FROM EVANNEX AFTER 2 EMAILS AND 10 DAYS. Avoid EVannex. Terrible CS.

Reactions: InternetDude
It is not the movement I was originally complaining about. While closed, the tray has the appearance of a nice fit on 3 of the 4 corners. The lower left, however, has a big gap; the drawer is not the right shape. THE BIGGEST ISSUE FOR ME AT THIS POINT IS A COMPLETE NON-RESPONSE FROM EVANNEX AFTER 2 EMAILS AND 10 DAYS. Avoid EVannex. Terrible CS.
Totally uncalled for! I hate the non response by companies. Send an email to [email protected], I think they will trade you a drawer as they are looking to do some comparison shots for something.

Last edited: