Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evannex Frunk Cooler POS

Mutant hippo

Aug 17, 2018
Key West, FL
I purchased an Evannex Frunk Cooler in July and used it for the first time on my annual migration to Florida. At the first stop when I went into it to get a beverage, the zipper broke. I was able to use the second zip to keep it mostly closed and when I got to FL I emailed Evannex to see what they would do about the broken zipper.

Their response was basically "tough *sugar*". It has a 90-day warranty and you are at 100 days so you are on your own. I responded twice about that and got no response.

This is not an honorable vendor, a defective product and horrible customer service.

Don

Reactions: FastGTR

Don TLR

Jul 27, 2017
Apache Junction AZ
The over landing community loves the ARB fridges for durability. Designed for the Outback with reliability in mind. Mine is on 10 years of off roading and extreme heat of the desert and has never skipped a beat. Mine is pretty big but fit in the back of my S for a week long jaunt around Colorado and Utah but they have sizes for every need and budget.
https://arbusa.com/portable-fridge-freezers/

jkoya

NA2 NSX
Nov 21, 2018
Northern CA
Their response was basically "tough *sugar*". It has a 90-day warranty and you are at 100 days so you are on your own. I responded twice about that and got no response.

I ordered a sub-trunk organizer from Evannex and their Customer Service didn't reply to any of my many emails.... I'll never order from them again either...

Reactions: Watts 4 Me

M109Rider

Apr 8, 2018
Kitchener, Ontario
to your point - i paid about that much for the "Coolest Cooler". Never again.

:)
I think the coolest cooler isn’t custom, it just has a bunch of functionality that may or may not be needed.

To have a cooler made to fit and largely be sold for one vehicle is going to cost more.
A good part of that price is for the customization, not necessarily the quality.
The Tesmanian cooler is great quality for sure, but part of the price you’re paying is for the fact that it fits the trunk well perfectly.

Last edited:

Jul 15, 2019
Cincinnati
w
:)
I think the coolest cooler isn’t custom, it just has a bunch of functionality that may or may not be needed.

To have a cooler made to fit and largely be sold for one vehicle is going to cost more.
A good part of that price is for the customization, not necessarily the quality.
The Tesmanian cooler is great quality for sure, but let of the price you’re paying is for the fact that it fits the trunk well perfectly.
well the Tesmanian doesn't have a blender, so i'm out. : D :D :D

• Funny
Reactions: M109Rider

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC