Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evannex Frunk Cooler POS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased an Evannex Frunk Cooler in July and used it for the first time on my annual migration to Florida. At the first stop when I went into it to get a beverage, the zipper broke. I was able to use the second zip to keep it mostly closed and when I got to FL I emailed Evannex to see what they would do about the broken zipper.

Their response was basically "tough *sugar*". It has a 90-day warranty and you are at 100 days so you are on your own. I responded twice about that and got no response.

This is not an honorable vendor, a defective product and horrible customer service.

Don

Reactions: FastGTR
to your point - i paid about that much for the "Coolest Cooler". Never again.

:)
I think the coolest cooler isn’t custom, it just has a bunch of functionality that may or may not be needed.

To have a cooler made to fit and largely be sold for one vehicle is going to cost more.
A good part of that price is for the customization, not necessarily the quality.
The Tesmanian cooler is great quality for sure, but part of the price you’re paying is for the fact that it fits the trunk well perfectly.

Last edited:
w
:)
I think the coolest cooler isn’t custom, it just has a bunch of functionality that may or may not be needed.

To have a cooler made to fit and largely be sold for one vehicle is going to cost more.
A good part of that price is for the customization, not necessarily the quality.
The Tesmanian cooler is great quality for sure, but let of the price you’re paying is for the fact that it fits the trunk well perfectly.
well the Tesmanian doesn't have a blender, so i'm out. : D :D :D

• Funny
Reactions: M109Rider