Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evanston Green Living Festival

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The city of Evanston, Illinois (just north of Chicago) is having their third annual Green Living Festival. I couldn't find any references to Tesla Motors on their web site, but according to the Tesla Stores page, "Tesla Motors will have a Roadster on display at the festival and staff from the Chicago store will be ready to answer questions." It's free and not a lot further from my house than my work place (about an hour).

I'm there, dude! Anyone else?

The city of Evanston, Illinois (just north of Chicago) is having their third annual Green Living Festival. I couldn't find any references to Tesla Motors on their web site, but according to the Tesla Stores page, "Tesla Motors will have a Roadster on display at the festival and staff from the Chicago store will be ready to answer questions." It's free and not a lot further from my house than my work place (about an hour).

I'm there, dude! Anyone else?

Sounds like a nice drive from the south suburbs. Will there be parking for Tesla Drivers? I can be there but not until afternoon.

Well, we missed you Sam. Got there a little late. Wasn't much of a "festival", really. But they had Lancelac's Roadster front and center. Got to meet Molly and Seneca, nice folk, both of them. Looking forward to doing business with them when the store opens.

Didn't get many photos, but here's a couple.
3978456528_381fafbc99.jpg

3977696561_70655b7600.jpg

That would be Seneca with his hand on the trunk.

Whew... I barely had a chance to grab lunch! I was answering tons of questions all day. Thanks again to Lancelac and Sam C for making the trip to say hello and hang out for a bit.

Evanston Green Living Festival - a set on Flickr

3980993165_e6c0ec809d.jpg
Ha! I was going to ask Sam where he parked. The parking situation was really bad and we got lucky to find a spot near a corner. But, uh, it looks like Sam found himself an even better spot.

Ha! I was going to ask Sam where he parked. The parking situation was really bad and we got lucky to find a spot near a corner. But, uh, it looks like Sam found himself an even better spot.

Mark, when you arrive at a "Green event" with a Roadster you instantly get celebrity status:cool:, thus insuring a front row parking spot.

I' m sorry I missed you. I will be at the Cool Ride Clean Choice event in Naperville next weekend. Maybe I'll see you there?