Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

evcpo cars dissapear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use the feature on evcpo.com to get notified when a new Model Y is listed and almost every time I click the link to be taken to the listing on Tesla's site, I get an error that the car was recently sold. I click the link almost immediately after receiving the alert. Are others experiencing this? Can it be that the car is being sold within seconds of being listed?

Sorry for your experience. This is a problem that happens from time to time, but most frequently with Model Y. There are cars that are listed on the Tesla.com "listing" pages so EV-CPO tags the car as available, but for reasons I don't fully understand yet, the car "detail" page (the link from EV-CPO) is either no longer active, has been sold, or not yet active on Tesla.com. I just went through to make sure that everything is working on this end, and I can't find any explanation why this happens so much for Model Y.
I wish I had a better answer for you.

The cars are selling faster than the system can keep up. I refreshed and found one as it posted. I immediately started the payment process. By the time I finished there was an error and it had already sold.

If you catch them right away they will be there. Check back in two minutes and sold. There is high demand.

Reactions: Littlefinger9
This is accurate. I'm hearing the same observation from many people, the turnaround is very high on Tesla's site recently and cars are selling quickly.
Good luck out there!
Can confirm. Sales Manager @ Tesla said all of their new Model S inventory was sold out before the end of 2020 and their used inventory was next to go. He said they haven't had any used Model S to sell for a month or so now. I guess it's a great time to have a used Model S for sale! :cool: