Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVCPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this is a strategy by tesla to push buyers toward an inventory model rather than a used one.
They need sales numbers, used cars don’t increase their sales numbers
+1, been thinking the same thing. I was in the market for a P90DL 4 wks ago and suddenly the inventory started to dry up. Then it didn't make any sense to buy used so I bought new/inventory and couldn't be happier.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA and AMPd
But they didn’t, and anyone even sort of paying attention knows this.
I pay attention and I know Tesla is known for manipulating the used inventory but our used inventory around where I live has also dried up considerably and the few guys I talk to that are buyers at dealerships havent seen nearly as many hitting the auctions lately.

I pay attention and I know Tesla is known for manipulating the used inventory but our used inventory around where I live has also dried up considerably and the few guys I talk to that are buyers at dealerships havent seen nearly as many hitting the auctions lately.

Tesla severely low balling with their trade in offers might be why they are getting less used cars. Which is exactly what they want.

• Love
Reactions: Chaserr and P85_DA
Tesla severely low balling with their trade in offers might be why they are getting less used cars. Which is exactly what they want.
How/where would I go to get a quote on selling a used Tesla's 2016 Model S, FSD, bought from Tesla's inventory, to figure out my ROI? Is there a resource of information that has what Tesla offers for used Tesla's?