Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVE for Tesla App [reported issues with functionality and support]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Radlaw

Charles
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2018
San Diego California
Did you read through their FAQs page?

EVE For Tesla | Premier Dashboard Experience For Your Tesla Model S | Powered by E.V.E.

1. How do I use EVE For Tesla once I signup?

To use EVE For Tesla in your vehicle simply open your Tesla browser and go to EVE For Tesla v3.0.9.83. You will be asked to login the first time and then taken directly to your dashboard.

2. Do I need to install any software in my car?

No. Although EVE For Tesla looks and performs much like a native app, the dashboard experience uses your car’s built in web browser. Designing the platform this way allows you to reap the benefits of; continual updates, access to new apps as they become available, new features and system enhancements without the need to update your cars software or hardware. Your dashboard will always be up to date with the newest apps and features, every time you use it.

AVOID this company. Nonexistent customer Service. I sent my cancel subscription request within 2 weeks after I saw the install not working as advertised. Guess what, they billed me again the next month. I had also called and had to leave several messages (they never answer the phone). No call backs or emails. Crickets. I filed a dispute with my credit card against their recent charge.
See this in the Model S post: EVE Tesla App - In my opinion, avoid this Scam Company

Not a useful app for my Model X. I am just another fool who did not read all the warnings on another thread not to do business with these people. They show a contact number that takes voicemails but does not respond. They show an email address that gets no response. They have a page that lets you try to cancel - no effect. I am now disputing their most recent charge with my bank and asking to block future charges. I will probably have to get a new card, and resetup all the other people that are allowed to charge to it. It's not worth it, especially if you have an older MCU that takes forever to load their app. AVOID!

Reactions: tren01t and TLLMRRJ
AVOID this company. Nonexistent customer Service. I sent my cancel subscription request within 2 weeks after I saw the install not working as advertised. Guess what, they billed me again the next month. I had also called and had to leave several messages (they never answer the phone). No call backs or emails. Crickets. I filed a dispute with my credit card against their recent charge.
See this in the Model S post: EVE Tesla App - In my opinion, avoid this Scam Company

I have to agree about the nonexistent customer support. Actually, I'm wondering if it's a nonexistent product. I paid the $50 bucks in October 2020 and have to say I'm terribly disappointed. The set-up has failed on every attempt with both the basic and the paid version. Customer support is literally non-existent - email or calling...there's just nobody home...........nobody..............crickets. I don't know if the company has gone out of business or not. They did take my money though...I'm having a memorial for my $50...don't think I'll ever see that again. I'd be interested if anyone had any success on their M3. I wanted it to open my garage door...I can't even get EVE to open the app! Anyway, caveat emptor! I don't recommend that you spend any money on this company unless you can get the free version to work.

I concur. Had the same experience. Disputed with credit card company and won after the first month of stupidity. I would treat it like was Talos IV (Star Trek TOS reference)

Good to know. I was looking at this as a possible solution.

That is my experience currently... I'll stop trying to update from free... no response to emails or phone calls.

So many issues. As a new user, it's very confusing to get it set up and even now, the free version simple doesn't work whatsoever. Not even worth counting the ways the UX rules were broken, but they obviously lack the skills to build something seamless. Stay away.

I have to agree about the nonexistent customer support. Actually, I'm wondering if it's a nonexistent product. I paid the $50 bucks in October 2020 and have to say I'm terribly disappointed. The set-up has failed on every attempt with both the basic and the paid version. Customer support is literally non-existent - email or calling...there's just nobody home...........nobody..............crickets. I don't know if the company has gone out of business or not. They did take my money though...I'm having a memorial for my $50...don't think I'll ever see that again. I'd be interested if anyone had any success on their M3. I wanted it to open my garage door...I can't even get EVE to open the app! Anyway, caveat emptor! I don't recommend that you spend any money on this company unless you can get the free version to work.
I had a similar experienc. The Tesla browser will not open the website due to failed credential. The support number gets a response line no longer in service and the support email gets rejected with no known recipient addres.