Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVE For Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone use EVE for Tesla? I'm a bit of a tinkerer and found EVE, which allows you to customize the Tesla UI and add apps including home controllers. You need to subscribe either monthly or yearly so I'm wondering what the experience has been so far with anyone who's running it.

I'm giving it a try as well and also seeing some of the limitations.

Would be boon to the developer if there were more examples of great dashboards. I'm would guess someone has got an impressive implementation out there...?

I just got an email from Eve that they announced their v2 with integrated home automation. See below. Anyone try this yet? Is if faster? I also emailed Smartthngs Support to see if this is legit:

Announcing EVEConnect Version 2

The Team at EVE has some exciting news. We are pleased to announce the launch of EVEConnect Version 2, our latest innovation on EVE for Tesla for your connected Smart Home.

EVEConnect Version 2 dramatically enhances the compatibility of your Smart Home. Made to work with over 400+ Smart Home devices, EVEConnect Version 2 supports the top Smart Home platforms, including Wink, SmartThings, Insteon, Bosch Home-Connect & Nest.

With EVEConnect Version 2, you can now integrate your Smart Home with your Tesla Model S or Model X -- allowing you to do things like control locks, garage doors, lights, and thermostats, all from the comfort of your Tesla 17" Touchscreen.

Premium members have instant access to authorize these new platforms. If you do not have a Premium membership, click HERE to register for an account for only $4.99/monthly or learn more at https://teslaapps.net/en/partners.

To use EVEConnect Version 2 you will need one or more of the following hubs:

Wink, Insteon, SmartThings, Nest and or Home Connect Products

Wink’s shortcuts, Insteon’s Scenes, Bosch Home Connect and NEST products will work with EVEConnect Version 2 and allow you to automate functions when you leave home, are on your way home, and when you arrive home. With SmartThings, you can currently manage devices manually with automations coming soon.
If you do not have any of the above hubs or accounts setup, please visit the following partner websites or your local retailers for more information: