TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Event: Calgary "behind the scenes with model s"

Discussion in 'Canada' started by green1, Dec 3, 2015.

1. green1

green1 Active Member

So I received an email invitation from tesla for this event, talks about introducing me to AWD and AP, then a priority test drive.
    Anyone else get this?
    Curious, I already have AP and know about AWD, I don't need a sales pitch about the MS as I already own one, but if there's more info about the technical side it might be interesting.
    TechTalk_Behind-the-Scenes.jpg

Troy Jones, Regional Manager, would like to extend a personal invitation to an exclusive behind-the-scenes event that will introduce you to our revolutionary electric all-wheel drive and groundbreaking new Autopilot technology.

At the reception, you’ll meet our Tesla team and schedule your priority test drive. Driving the future starts now.

[TD="width: 220, align: center"][B]Tech Talk[/B]

Tuesday, December 8th
    7pm – 8pm[/TD]

[TD="width: 220, align: center"][URL="http://mkto.teslamotors.com/dc/GzkyaD4rqbHmr5PqwmggfHehwgnSLFQ_DNMeBl9gZn0=/f00TT030De00jI3hKJGq50b"]Tesla Calgary[/URL]

6455 Macleod Trail SW #1179
    Calgary, Alberta T2H 0K8[/TD]

This event is invitation-only and spaces are limited. Please RSVP by December 5th to secure your place.

1x1_spacer.png

TechTalk_Tesla.jpg
    8v5eteby?d=green1@cerberus.ca.gif