TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Event In NYC on 12/6

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by blakegallagher, Nov 29, 2012.

1. blakegallagher

My friend just got a job with a catering company as a bartender and his first event is on Dec. 6th and is for Tesla Motors. Any idea what this event might be? has anyone been invited?

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

This is a duplicate post - your first one is over at Delivery Events . I'll ask the mod for this subforum to merge this.

3. Brian H

Brian H Banned

Ok, that's today. Wassup?

4. blakegallagher

Friend updated me that event got moved back to early January and found out that it was for new store that is opening up in the NYC area. He told me the new date and the store name I will post here later when I have access to that text.

5. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

That store might make a good SC spot too

6. GenIIIOwner

GenIIIOwner Member

Where is the new store?

7. blakegallagher

He said the new store is opening at Tyson's Corner. I am not familiar with the area at all. Anyone know where that is?

Also saw that he said it was moved to January not early January like I had mentioned in the post above.

8. Tempus

Tempus Member

Tyson's corner is in Northern Virginia, where the 495 beltway hits I66 (roughly). I was actually in the mall Wednesday, and there is a blank storefront where the Tesla Store will be. Right next to the microsoft store actually. (I was somewhat amused by that placement). No visual indicators that it's going to be a tesla store, just a blank wall atm (although the mall directory does have "Tesla Motors, coming soon" on the map there.

9. blakegallagher

Great thanks for the Info :)

10. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Seems to be common placement... the Toronto Yorkdale store is right across from a Microsoft store. And an Apple store.

11. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Both of which would have done appropriate demographic research, meaning no need for Tesla to do the same. Saving money ... this stockholder says 'two thumbs up'.