Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Event In NYC on 12/6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He said the new store is opening at Tyson's Corner. I am not familiar with the area at all. Anyone know where that is?

Also saw that he said it was moved to January not early January like I had mentioned in the post above.

Tyson's corner is in Northern Virginia, where the 495 beltway hits I66 (roughly). I was actually in the mall Wednesday, and there is a blank storefront where the Tesla Store will be. Right next to the microsoft store actually. (I was somewhat amused by that placement). No visual indicators that it's going to be a tesla store, just a blank wall atm (although the mall directory does have "Tesla Motors, coming soon" on the map there.

Tyson's corner is in Northern Virginia, where the 495 beltway hits I66 (roughly). I was actually in the mall Wednesday, and there is a blank storefront where the Tesla Store will be. Right next to the microsoft store actually. (I was somewhat amused by that placement). No visual indicators that it's going to be a tesla store, just a blank wall atm (although the mall directory does have "Tesla Motors, coming soon" on the map there.

Great thanks for the Info :)

Seems to be common placement... the Toronto Yorkdale store is right across from a Microsoft store. And an Apple store.