Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVent JULY 21 Hebert Candy Mansion Shrewsbury, MA 9 to 1pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are invited to the second annual EVent at Hebert Candy Mansion in Shrewsbury, MA from 9 to 1pm.

Last year we had over 70 vehicles there and had 4 Model X do the xmas show, will have SUMMONS race for those who are interested, should be fun. Great chocolate and ice cream available at the candy mansion.
Plenty of parking and shade in a few spots if it is a hot day. Auburn SC only 8 miles away. Zac and Jesse and Rich Rebuild from Youtube will probably be there. Welcome to give test rides if you like, if you are please park in front on the left, more info for those who do.
A few booths for EV accessories will be there. At least 5 Model 3 vehicles will be there. Looking forward to seeing you there. Any questions [email protected]

See you there....Jeff

Turned out to be a nice event. Weather was beautiful, lots of EVs showed up (40 was the count by the time I left at 1 PM or so), more Teslas than I have ever seen at an EV event before (including a Roadster, several Model Ss, a couple of Xs, and at least 3 or 4 Model 3s. There were so many EVs that i think the owners ended up mostly talking with each other, because any given non-owner had so many choices of who to speak with. I gave one test drive in my S, and the Model 3s were going out regularly for test rides. One fun part was a "Summon race," with 3 Model Ss competing to travel a short distance.

See the New England Electric Auto Association Facebook page or the Tesla Owners New England Facebook page for photos and comments.