Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Johnny Mac, Oct 16, 2016.
sad day. Guess we have to wait 2 more days now.
Very sad. Why don't you just tell us "confidentially" what it is? We won't tell your boss. .
OMG. I have to wait until 2018 for my M3 and now another three days for the next BIG announcement...... When will it end?
You thought the 17th was a possibility?
It wouldn't be Tesla unless something like this happened.
I'm a quick study when it comes to Tesla delays. Hence the purchase of the Model S, while I wait, wait, and wait some more. Meanwhile, my wife is starting to become envious of my "S". Not a good sign....
I smell a drop in the stock price on Monday.
How about posting this in the correct forum, not the Model 3 forum? Better yet, why create a whole new thread and making work for the mods when they merge it into the existing Oct 17th thread?
Hehe, Even though EM has said no more Tesla discounting, I smell another Model S inventory discount round coming in December..... Gotta keep everyone happy.
They always do a price drop in Dec and Texas Auto Direct always had good deals on cars Tesla wholesales to them. Last year they had a few P85D's for $85Kish.
Another missed deadline...
Haha...as the envious wife of another MS owner (even though he offered to alternate weeks of driving, kind of like child custody) the ultimate solution was to buy a beautiful and fun gray 2010 Roadster while we wait for Model 3. This way when we finally get M3, we will have 3 generations of Teslas.
Code for the design studio not quite ready?
Easy. Jon works for Elon let's not make it complicated.
I bet this is why Hawthorne was closed last week!
I hope so!
I'm just a little confused. How do you guys just have money sitting around where - you can just buy a beautiful 2010 gray roadster like its finding a penny on the sidewalk?
What's confusing? People work hard, save and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
The tenor of the comments that I am talking about is: Hey - I want a Tesla so instead of waiting and saving my money - I'll just pick up a $100K roadster while I wait for my $35K M3. No problem.
$192 a few hours ago? ouch.
Is it time to buy yet?