Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Event moved to Wednesday the 19th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a quick study when it comes to Tesla delays. Hence the purchase of the Model S, while I wait, wait, and wait some more. Meanwhile, my wife is starting to become envious of my "S". Not a good sign....
Haha...as the envious wife of another MS owner (even though he offered to alternate weeks of driving, kind of like child custody) the ultimate solution was to buy a beautiful and fun gray 2010 Roadster while we wait for Model 3. This way when we finally get M3, we will have 3 generations of Teslas.

Haha...as the envious wife of another MS owner (even though he offered to alternate weeks of driving, kind of like child custody) the ultimate solution was to buy a beautiful and fun gray 2010 Roadster while we wait for Model 3. This way when we finally get M3, we will have 3 generations of Teslas.
I'm just a little confused. How do you guys just have money sitting around where - you can just buy a beautiful 2010 gray roadster like its finding a penny on the sidewalk?

Reactions: eisbock