TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Event: Revenge Screening in Livingston NJ - Tuesday March 20th

Discussion in 'News' started by mpt, Mar 13, 2012.

1. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

The general public is invited to a free screening of the film "Revenge of the Electric Car," followed by a discussion led by Chuck Feinberg from N.J. Clean Cities Coalition, at Temple B’nai Abraham, 300 East Northfield Road., Livingston on Tuesday, March 20, at 7:15 p.m. Various electric car models will be on display from 6:45 to 9:30 p.m.

I'll be there if you fancy a catch up, a chat and a chance to show off the cars if you can bring one along.

2. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Oh; if you haven't bought the OVMS unit yet, I'll be there to demo it in action - I installed it last night.

3. Slackjaw

Slackjaw Member

Thanks for the info. I might be able to make it; it's sort of on my way home (Princeton -> Tenafly). And I ordered the OVMS yesterday after listening to Friday's Transport Evolved. So I'd love to see a demo. Hopefully see you later. - IG