TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EVent: Silicon Valley EAA Rally seeks EVs/pih @De Anza College 9/23/2012

Discussion in 'California' started by brucedp, Aug 31, 2012.

Tags:
  1. brucedp

brucedp Member

EV/pih wanted: seeking plug-in vehicles to attend and enjoy the fun!

Their 40th Annual Rally has moved to Cupertino, CA USA. See
    EV Rally

I posted more details on the evdl.org (the mother of EV discussions -
    to have only one location so corrections and updates are easier).
    Please read
    Electric Vehicle Discussion List - Silicon Valley Rally on NPID Sun 10a-4p 9/23/2012 @De Anza College
    and please consider attending this free EVent if you are in the area.

Thanks for reading,

Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter
    brucedp.150m.com
    (Near Silicon Valley, south of SF, CA USA)

2. DSA

DSA R #212 Twilight Blue

Thanks for posting - I'll plan on being there to support the cause and check it out. Anybody else planning on going?

Clipboard01.jpg

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

What's that image? Looks like a gray Roadster got sandwiched between a Leaf and a Volt.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Exactly...
    Oddly bizarre in a not-so-flattering sort of way, sorry to say.

5. DSA

DSA R #212 Twilight Blue

Yup, I think including graphics of each of the 3 cars would have been the way to go, rather than mashing them together. Oh well, the event is still for a good cause, even if the graphic is a bit odd. The rest of the flyer is pretty attention-getting and informative, which is why I decided to post it.

6. brucedp

brucedp Member

$50k 2012 RAV4-EV at the eaasv.org Rally Sunday 9/23 10am to 4pm @ De Anza College

Toyota is bringing their $50k 2012 RAV4-EV to the Rally. I am really looking forward to that as Tesla was a major partner in making that happen (pack, charger, drive-train, +more). I posted the newswire item on their 2012 RAV4-EV tour, and that they will be at the EVent on this Sunday 9/23 10am to 4pm @ De Anza College. See the post

Electric Vehicle Discussion List - EVLN: 2012 RAV4-EV @40th Annual EAA EV Rally, Cupertino, CA 9/23/2012

Thanks for reading,

Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter
    brucedp.150m.com
    (Near Silicon Valley, south of SF, CA USA)