Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ever a supercharger in North Dakota??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow Tesla ppl. Well as you may or may not know, ND is still waiting for a SC station. Ok,ok so there is only like 5 Teslas in the state. Sure so North Dakota is the least visited state. But come on, just 1 tiny station is all i'm asking. I'll even juice up at it once a week, even if its only a block away!
Ok boys and girls, lets all close our eyes and click our heels together. Send a messege to Tesla. "There's no place like home. Theres no place like home. For a Tesla Supercharger in North Dakota" The great Elon in OZ can get it done!

Yes, Make the ND SuperChargers happen. With ONLY one Tesla in Brandon, MB (soon), we have construction and are getting one! Of course it isn't for me. It is for the travelers and I for one would LOVE to travel to/through ND. Here's hoping ND gets several/at least one, this year. The SC network was a big factor in my purchasing a Tesla. As I said on electrek.co last year, "I can't get there from here, so I am waiting". Not waiting anymore.
In other news, what is happening along I-94 into Montana? Is anything going on in Glendive? Curious minds want to know.

Last edited:
ND has been on the "coming soon!" Superchargers list for years. I've stopped holding my breath.
waiting-for-a-44f049a385.jpg

no_nd_charger_4u.jpg
[

We completed a 4800 mile round-trip between Portland, OR and Fargo this summer in our M3 LR AWD. No troubles whatsoever charging along the I-90 route to Sioux Falls, then up through SW Minnesota. Had stops to make in St. Cloud and points north, so the Clearwater and Baxter, MN SC's came in handy. Options are slim beyond those locations. Luckily, 2 relatives had level 2 options available for us. It would have been real convenient to make the return on I-94 to Billings. But... nope!

Being a Fargo-Moorhead native, I wish that the state of ND and that region overall would just get onboard already.