Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ever been accused of working for Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't even own a Tesla so the question I always get when cheerleading is I must be an investor. Guilty as charged:smile: They just cannot believe someone can be as enthusiastic about a car they don't even own. Gen3 please hurry up!

I'm the founder of a Tesla club and I attend car shows and EV events. Sometimes I will hand out club business cards (which could be mistaken for a Tesla business card) and sometimes I'll wear my Tesla jacket. It's very easy to mistake me for a Tesla employee so I always try make a point to tell them that I am a Telsa owner and enthusiasts, not a Tesla employee.

When responding to questions I have been known to say that I'm not selling Teslas, but of course when we look closer that is not precisely correct.:redface:

Larry

I'm the founder of a Tesla club and I attend car shows and EV events. Sometimes I will hand out club business cards (which could be mistaken for a Tesla business card) and sometimes I'll wear my Tesla jacket. It's very easy to mistake me for a...

Same here. Though I try not to wear a jacket at such functions to look more like a regular guy. People look at car salesmen at pretty low on the human scale.