Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eversource EV Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the incentive programs available now are in the process of being retooled. No idea when the changes will actually take effect, but the info in this thread should give a sense of what's coming.

Anyone check out the Eversource rebate program?

I was told Tesla Chargers are specifically excluded from it.

How can they have a rebate program that only applies to certain customers with certain plugs?

Doesn't seem fair?
Eversource does not give Charger rebates anymore. They used to give up to $400 for selected chargers but ended that program in 2021. What they currently have is called "Connected Solutions" program which essentially manages the demand charge response automatically. You get $50 for enrolling into it for the first time and then $20 per year. Even this program is about to change later this year. And as you correctly pointed out, only selected chargers can participate in Connected Solutions program. For now its only : ChargePoint, Enel X (JuiceBox) or SolarEdge home charger that is Wi-Fi enabled. But as I said above, all this is supposed to change later this year when they can read the data directly from the vehicles. The peanuts they are giving now ($20 per year) is frankly an insult when they are charging up to $0.45 per KWh for some households. The corrupt MA DPU was forced to push back due to legislative bills. Lets hope for some TOU relief plus better demand charge refunds (I doubt it though).

Reactions: Tdreamer