TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Everyday Driver Utah shoot request for weekend of Sept. 21/22

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by Everyday Driver, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Everyday Driver

Everyday Driver New Member

Hi Model S owners

Paul from Everyday Driver here to say hello--we have an opening in our shooting schedule for next weekend--Sept. 21/22.

If you live in the Salt Lake City or Park City area, we would love to feature your car for an in-depth drive and shoot. We have had many viewer requests for the Model S, and we are eager to drive and review it!

A link to our Fisker Karma review, so you can get a better idea of what we do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PudxyL16xsM

If you attended Teslive 2013 in San Jose area, I presented the automotive workflow for Autodesk--was an excellent event and enjoyed meeting everyone.

Let me know if you have availability with your Model S for the weekend in Utah--we would love to feature your car!

Many thanks,

Paul Schmucker
    Co-host, Everyday Driver
    [email protected]
    Everyday Driver

2. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

I'd offer my black P85+, however, I will be leaving for St George the evening of the 21st. If can do the 20th-21st I may be interested.

3. Park2670

Park2670 Member

Come on Utah! There is more than one Model S here. I know it.

4. rrkessler

rrkessler Member

Unfortunately, my Model S isn't here yet.....

5. Everyday Driver

Everyday Driver New Member

Hi Denarius, I sent you a PM. Thanks for your response!

Paul