Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Everything wrong with V11 update / user interface.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been pretty clear that V11 has been another step towards taking control away from drivers' hands, with defenders telling us that once self driving is here, it won't be distracting any longer to have to click a few more things than before to access most commonly used functions.

Does it look like self-driving is even remotely close to happening??:

I was banned for 48 hours...no biggie...and not for crossing the line, just for 'spamming' Which I refuted. Anyway, I am back ready to defend v11 and it being safer than v10! Here's to a great thread!

As for those suggesting I am trying to lessen the viewpoints of others...I am not. I am just saying v11 is NOT any more 'dangerous' than v10...Period. If you can't understand this then that is your personal problem and therefore of no interest to me whatsoever.

Also, I'd recommend visiting the beautiful Kiev before it turns into a Russian city...

Let the fun begin....

Hahaha.. sob.

In addition to this ridiculous Tune-in issue which is driving me nuts, I find the new UI for music, and especially podcasts, to be mind boggling. I just can't figure out what I'm supposed to tap to simply get a list of podcast episodes. The up-next thing doesn't seem to be a complete, up-to-date list. So frustrating. I love the car so much, and I think the music system sound is excellent. But the new UI and performance of it, good lord. Just embarrassingly terrible. I'd pay a few hundred dollars to be able to go back to the previous interface. (And don't get me started on the removal of the seat heaters from the lower bar. Really? In the middle of the winter they pull that??).