Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVEZY, anybody using them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck with that. Honestly after 1 day of owning the SR+ I was ready to swear off all other cars forever. I'm 2 weeks in now and still feel the same, it's an incredible car.

I live in London and drive into central almost every day for work (i'm a photographer). My previous car was a VW Up, and didn't feel like the size of the Tesla in comparison was as bad as I thought it would be, despite the Tesla being about 1m longer.

I did the maths and unbelivably the SR+ was almost £1,200 cheaper per year than the VW Up GTI (which I was planning on getting). Mainly due to the Congestion Charge which use to cost me over £100 per month. Even taking Congestion Charge out of the equasion it would have been about the same price due to lower running costs etc.

Would be interested to hear what you think of it vs the Zoe.
Interesting comments from a fellow Londoner! I’ll let you know how the M3P to Zoe R110 transition goes!

Interesting comments from a fellow Londoner! I’ll let you know how the M3P to Zoe R110 transition goes!
Oh yeah you're getting the Performance one too. The acceleration in the SR+ blew me away, I can get away at the lights faster than anyone (classic London driving...lol). My friend currently owns a Golf R and also thought it was incredible, even if it was slower than his Golf on paper.

Not experienced the acceleration in the P, but I bet it's incredible.

How do you like the Zoe though? My other car is an older Renault diesel that my ex wife drives, but it's going to be totally uselss in 2021 as it's not ULEZ compliant and they are expanding the zone to a few streets away from her flat. Was thinking of the Zoe as it's pretty affordable and she doesn't drive into central London at all.

Oh yeah you're getting the Performance one too. The acceleration in the SR+ blew me away, I can get away at the lights faster than anyone (classic London driving...lol). My friend currently owns a Golf R and also thought it was incredible, even if it was slower than his Golf on paper.

Not experienced the acceleration in the P, but I bet it's incredible.

How do you like the Zoe though? My other car is an older Renault diesel that my ex wife drives, but it's going to be totally uselss in 2021 as it's not ULEZ compliant and they are expanding the zone to a few streets away from her flat. Was thinking of the Zoe as it's pretty affordable and she doesn't drive into central London at all.
I’m in the same position, living just within the North Circular. The Zoe is great for London driving. Nice and smooth and no clutch or gear lever to worry about. It’ll beat most things off the lights. It’s quick to 30mph and other drivers don’t expect you to move off so quickly so you take them by surprise! It’s got quite a few creature comforts such as DAB radio, android auto, climate control and TomTom Live. I use the speed limiter all the time which means you don’t inadvertently break the limit and risk a fine from all those cameras.

evezy register all their cars for congestion charge exemption and dart charge although they bill you for the latter. You get polar plus subscription included, so I’ve done more than 6k miles and never paid for electric.

If you were interested in meeting up so you could compare acceleration times (with the M3P, not the Zoe!), then let me know. I’m not too far from the Olympic Park.

I notice this now on their website;

If you are subscribed to a Tesla, using the Tesla supercharging stations is also included in your subscription. You can charge at any of these for free. When you go to a Tesla supercharger and plug in your car, the station will recognise your car and activate charging.

Picked up my Model 3 Performance last Thursday from evezy. I’ve got it for a month and then going back to a Zoe! Done about 800 miles already thanks to a road trip to Lands End. Planning another trip to Scotland next week.

C5CDAE9C-E293-495B-A3F5-66652A2EEA09.jpeg

Anyone know if the monthly mileage is rolling? I.e if I ended up having it for 12 months, as long as I didn't do 12K I would be fine, or do they check it every month via the app or something. Overall I dont do more than 10K a year, but some months it can be 1500, others as low as 500...

Apart from that, this seems like an absolute steal to me, im struggling to see the downside. £599/month for a 3 SR+, that includes tax, insurance and supercharging?! Can't get anywhere close to that on a lease...

Anyone know if the monthly mileage is rolling? I.e if I ended up having it for 12 months, as long as I didn't do 12K I would be fine, or do they check it every month via the app or something. Overall I dont do more than 10K a year, but some months it can be 1500, others as low as 500...

Ignore me, just found the T's & C's and it says up to 12000 per year so no problems there. Really struggling to see the downside here, there must be a catch, seems too good to be true?

I think EVEZY didn't raise their prices when Tesla raised theirs. So 4 months ago EVEZY would have been way more expensive than a lease (like £200 per month more), but now it's a pretty decent deal. Although even looking at my lease deal that I got before the price rise, I think EVEZY is only a little more than what I pay per month.

Go for it before they raise their prices!

Oh and also as well as free supercharging you get a free Polar Plus subscription, and free electricity from all Polar Plus (including raipd 50kw/150kw) along with the subscription.

I think EVEZY didn't raise their prices when Tesla raised theirs. So 4 months ago EVEZY would have been way more expensive than a lease (like £200 per month more), but now it's a pretty decent deal. Although even looking at my lease deal that I got before the price rise, I think EVEZY is only a little more than what I pay per month.

Go for it before they raise their prices!

Oh and also as well as free supercharging you get a free Polar Plus subscription, and free electricity from all Polar Plus (including raipd 50kw/150kw) along with the subscription.

What lease deal are you on if you don't mind me asking? Factoring in no upfront (ie deposit) payments - as they are just taken as the first 4 months payment, no insurance, no tax (ok I know all leases include tax), no maintenance costs, plus supercharging, I haven't seen a lease deal before or after the price change that is anywhere near £600 a month...

What lease deal are you on if you don't mind me asking? Factoring in no upfront (ie deposit) payments - as they are just taken as the first 4 months payment, no insurance, no tax (ok I know all leases include tax), no maintenance costs, plus supercharging, I haven't seen a lease deal before or after the price change that is anywhere near £600 a month...
I have an SR+, completely stock in white, no FSD, no maintinance. £380 per month with 1 month upfront (no big depoist).

If I add on insurance and charging it works out to about £500 per month ish, maybe just over. Although it's less miles - about 10k per year.

Evezy seems like a fantstic deal though. Espeically when you don't need to worry about charging subscriptions, insurance, maintinance etc. When I give my current car back I was thinking of getting the Performance version so might go for EVEZY instead if the deal is the same as lease price.

Last edited:
I have an SR+, completely stock in white. £380 per month with 1 month upfront (no big depoist).

If I add on insurance and charging it works out to about £500 per month ish, maybe just over. Although it's less miles - about 10k per year.

Wow that is a good deal - where did you get that from? The cheapest I've seen (over 3 years) has been about £550/month with 1 month upfront and 10K... of course the other benefit to evezy is its 1 month minimum so your not tied in for 4 years etc...

The broker was 1st Choice Vehicle Leasing, and the lease itself is Lex Autolease.

The excess milage is also only 15p a mile! All lease companies have inicreased it now to 40p per mile or more.

Was the cheapest deal at the time (August) by far.

The broker was 1st Choice Vehicle Leasing, and the lease itself is Lex Autolease.

The excess milage is also only 15p a mile! All lease companies have inicreased it now to 40p per mile or more.

Was the cheapest deal at the time (August) by far.

Cheers, can't get anywhere near that these days - same site is showing as £590 for 1 month upfront, 3 years and 10K, unmaintained - and of course no insurance, or chargining. EVEZY really seem too good to be true..

View attachment 490743
Here’s the M3P I’ve got from evezy for a month.
View attachment 490744
Here I am at Park Royal SC swapping the M3P for a MS 75D Loaner. The M3 had a headlight malfunction so is in for repair after only 6 days!
Very nice. Can you clarify that you don’t get access to the Tesla app with these guys? It’s the one thing that really puts me off as I can imagine the whole Tesla experience is reduced without access to the app considering all the things you can do with it...

Very nice. Can you clarify that you don’t get access to the Tesla app with these guys? It’s the one thing that really puts me off as I can imagine the whole Tesla experience is reduced without access to the app considering all the things you can do with it...

Yes thats correct, No tesla app with evezy, their app does somethings but no where near as full featured.
Tesla app is part of the experience but for me evezy pricing was a no brainer to get the flexibility for my circumstances so its a small inconvenience!

Now what I really want is to buy a keycard in advance and see if I can pair it from theirs when I collect then I’ll be able to get the physical key and I’m away. That’s what I really want :)

Yes thats correct, No tesla app with evezy, their app does somethings but no where near as full featured.
Tesla app is part of the experience but for me evezy pricing was a no brainer to get the flexibility for my circumstances so its a small inconvenience!

Now what I really want is to buy a keycard in advance and see if I can pair it from theirs when I collect then I’ll be able to get the physical key and I’m away. That’s what I really want :)
Such a shame - but your where I am at the moment, the price is great and I can’t look past it, such a disappointment they put this restriction on it. Wonder if you could try the whole “I’ll give you my business if you relent on this” type thing...