Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVEZY, anybody using them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MASSIVE PRICE HIKE!!!!!!

Have you seen that the prices have gone up now on the website, form £599 > £799 per month for SR+ and from £799 > £999 for LR and P.

I think those on the waiting list are safe with the old prices frozen

That price hike was inevitable, suprised they didn't do it sooner.

Has anyone actually got a Model 3 from Evezy?

My friend was on the waiting list for a Performance one, and they called him a few days ago to say they wouldnt get deliveries until the end of the year!

Yeah they said end of 2020. I said ring them up becuase that's an silly timeframe. Even slow delivery custom Model 3s are half that time. Maybe the Evezy waiting list is that long though!

Also if you were on the waiting list before the price hike then the price is frozen and doesn't increase.

There’s a post on speakev including a bunch of evezy with a bunch of us evezy model 3 reservation customers and some that have their model 3’s already.

last info I had is next update mid January with expected batch of cars late February. That’s me waiting for a M3P

Price hike was inevitable as previous pricing was cheaper than a lease with more miles insurance and super charging included. Great for those of us locked in for as long as that lasts :)

Just revisited this and saw the price increase, ludicrous, they have gone from being a great option to an awful option in my opinion. At £599 I was willing to accept the downside of not having access to the app but at £799, no chance!! Sigh.

Sign of the times I’m afraid. Evezy pay the same lease rates as everyone else, there’s no discount to be had from Tesla, the price is the price.

I’ve been looking into leasing a Model 3 and all my quotes have gone up by around £150-£200 since last year, and I’ve spoken to 10 different brokers.

Sign of the times I’m afraid. Evezy pay the same lease rates as everyone else, there’s no discount to be had from Tesla, the price is the price.

I’ve been looking into leasing a Model 3 and all my quotes have gone up by around £150-£200 since last year, and I’ve spoken to 10 different brokers.
I’m not seeing that myself, I can still get the same lease deal basically that I saw last year when it was released, £525/month with £750 down. Evezys price increase is nowhere near where the market has gone, even when you factor in the additions they bring...