Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evie EV charging networks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess we'll have to rely on your regular pics. Seems you're up that way fairly often at the moment?
Usually one round trip a week (Fri/Sun). So yeah, I’ll keep the thread updated.

The mid-week 2nd visit is rare. I’m really racking up the kilometres, seeing if I can get a battery replacement before its warranty runs out, 2 years in :)

DF5FCA5B-6D81-4664-8179-A4F5306FEC9F.jpeg

What’s your fully charged range estimate?
A touch over 300km.

Headed downhill from QBN to Sydney, if I had a 100% charge, I might just make it. But headed uphill back home on Wednesday I left Bankstown on 95%, ran a few quick errands, and reached Chargefox Goulburn on 12%. Probably 20% if I hadn’t pretended I was headed to the supercharger & let the car precondition.

But to say I’m looking to Sutton Forest is an understatement!

A touch over 300km.

That must be SR? If your Model 3 was LR you’d already have qualified for a warranty replacement of the battery.

So for SR, after 160,000 km, 14% range loss is not too bad in my view. Our Nissan Leaf suffered 40% capacity loss after almost 6 years (actually almost 8 years because it was sitting in Nissan’s warehouse for 2 years before being sold) and 65,000 km. So we missed out on warranty replacement of the battery by 8 months. That’s what no active thermal management does.