Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVmudflaps.com for sale in Littleton, CO - $120

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I bought these mud flaps from EV mudflaps.com for my model y. But the Littleton Colorado Tesla center won't sell me the Y due to my address.

Would like to sell this locally, just want to get what I paid for it. $120

4 Garde-boues Tesla Model Y

I can meet you anywhere in Littleton colorado, including at the Tesla center. Brand new, haven't opened the package yet

Wait, what?

I live in a hotel. and they said that they would not be able to sell me the car if my address was a hotel. Now they won't respond to my calls and won't call me back or email me back. Theyre being shady as ****.

They said I would need to move if I wanted to take delivery.

They even unmatched me without telling me. Really really shady.

The more I think about it, the more pissed I get.

Last edited:
I live in a hotel. and they said that they would not be able to sell me the car if my address was a hotel. Now they won't respond to my calls and won't call me back or email me back. Theyre being shady as ****.

They said I would need to move if I wanted to take delivery.

They even unmatched me without telling me. Really really shady.

The more I think about it, the more pissed I get.
Maybe they thought how sketchy a person living in hotel is :p

weird requirement, wonder why.

Sounds about right. Honestly, I am not assuming anything, just comparing shadiness. I feel like your excuse is more shady. :p

What's so shady? The DMV is closed. They're not taking ID appointments right now. Because I've tried.

I've been trying to reach them since Monday. They won't call me back, or respond to me email. They took my reservation money.... So ****ed up

Last edited:
What's so shady? The DMV is closed. They're not taking ID appointments right now. Because I've tried.

I've been trying to reach them since Monday. They won't call me back, or respond to me email. They took my reservation money.... So ****ed up

Because I'm pretty sure they tell you that your driver's license address needs to be the same as the address as where the car will be titled. Has anyone ever bought a car and used the hotel's address as the title address?

I'm just saying, why would they accept a Hotel's address which is obviously different from your ID. Maybe you should have changed IDs awhile ago in preparation? But what do I know.

$4000 tax credit. Nice chunk of change. Why would they let you have that if you are not a Colorado resident? Living in a hotel in Colorado doesn't count. Maybe that's why you couldn't get a Colorado license. Because the DMV doesn't accept a hotel's address?

But what do I know.

Last edited:
No they didnt tell me any of that. In fact, I've been in constant contact with them, since October, even seeing him at the center in October, November, and December. They know I live at the hotel because over the course of going to the center, and the months I've know them, and 'hanging' at the center they know who I am, know I live at the hotel, know that I go school I go to across the street from them.

They didn't tell me I couldnt buy the car until the morning that I was supposed to take delivery. It's actually complete bullsh!t. Now they've stopped correspondence with me, like wtf, do I get my hundred dollars back even? I have no clue what's going on.

I bet you, they will let you order another one without a fee. Good luck to you and hopefully you get your Y soon enough.

Hi, I bought these mud flaps from EV mudflaps.com for my model y. But the Littleton Colorado Tesla center won't sell me the Y due to my address.

Would like to sell this locally, just want to get what I paid for it. $120

4 Garde-boues Tesla Model Y

I can meet you anywhere in Littleton colorado, including at the Tesla center. Brand new, haven't opened the package yet
I’ll buy it if you are willing to let it go for $100.