Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVOffer Frunk now ships direct to Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, in my research for a power frunk I read numerous fellow Canadians disappointed EVOffer did not ship direct to Canada and the middle-man steeply hiked up the price. I contacted them about this and they have just restored shipping directly to Canada. And it’s free!

Right now is their July sale and the $500 USD frunk is on sale for $420 USD here. Enjoy. Model 3 Electric Frunk - EVOffer (Tesla Offer)

Hey all, in my research for a power frunk I read numerous fellow Canadians disappointed EVOffer did not ship direct to Canada and the middle-man steeply hiked up the price. I contacted them about this and they have just restored shipping directly to Canada. And it’s free!

Right now is their July sale and the $500 USD frunk is on sale for $420 USD here. Enjoy. Model 3 Electric Frunk - EVOffer (Tesla Offer)
Thanks for the heads up! Lots of people want these installed but the hiked up pricing made them change their mind, this should help!

Reactions: likkuid

Any Duty, tariffs or brokerage on this?