Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

evoffer harness with amplifier

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I want to install the evoffer type C harness for my 2022 TM3 Propulsion (Rysen) but adding an amplifier for the 4 front speakers.

I would like to know the marks of the wires to be used to insert the amplifier. I asked the question to evoffer but I didn't get an answer.

Has anyone done this type of modification before? Where can we find the pins of the connectors of the TM3 2022 (Propulsion)

My suggestion is to get the service manual for your car. I believe if you google tesla service manual, you will see a link on the website for your model.

I have a model 3 and it was a little bit of trial and error. I don't have all my notes in front of me but I can share tommororow.

Some thoughts:

If you tap into your front woofer, you will get significantly different sound than your tweeter. I know this as I first tapped into the tweeter which wasn't great for my sub high level inputs (little to no base on the tweeter).

If you do want to tap off the tweeter in the door (if you have those speakers activated), you can easily pop those speakers off and look at the colors).

Where the wires terminate is a pain and there is no slack. Using wire taps took a lot of patience.
You'll know if the wires are the door woofe if they are twice the size of the tweeter. I seem to remember my service manual said TN (I took it as tan) but tan was not listed under the wire colors in the service manual. The woofer colors for at least one of the wires for at least one of the doors was tan.

I'm going to do a writeup on my install. I've got lots more to say. Sorry I don't have an exact answer. Feel free to follow up.