Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Evoke.limo - our experience

Hey all;

A few weeks back I took my team to Sydney for a day and we rode with the Evoke.limo service. Given they exclusively run Model S' I thought an update here would be appropriate.

I got to ride in an 85 with executive seats, I've never actually been in the back of an S as a passenger before (i'm usually driving mine). I have to say, my whole team was impressed. There was actually too many of us for just the one car so they sent two, amazing service goes a long way.

With the discount code for Tesla owners of 11%, it didn;t cost much more than a cab from the Sydney CBD to the airport.

Anywho, next time you need a life in Sydney, ping the people at Evoke | Zero Emissions Luxury Chauffeur Service and tell them you're an owner for the discount!

Matta

It sounds like the best limo in Sydney :cool:
There's at least one Uber Tesla operating as well, possibly more. The Models X & 3 can't come soon enough. I think we'll see a lot of Uber Tesla's & Taxi Tesla's (or maybe just the Ubers) in future.

Looks like it might not have worked out:

2015 Tesla Model S 85 Auto

Model S hire car for sale $130k S85.

Edit: this may be the uber one.

Last edited:

meloccom

Moderator Aus/NZ
Feb 11, 2008
Sydney Australia
Looks like it might not have worked out:

2015 Tesla Model S 85 Auto

Model S hire car for sale $130k S85.

Edit: this may be the uber one.

That's not the Evoke car but a competitor who possibly couldn't make a go of it.
I'm currently overseas and took the Evoke limo to the Airport a few weeks ago and the HC number plate is different.
Looking forward to being picked up when I get back for the October long week end, and getting back to my Model S. :smile:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC