TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Evoke.limo - our experience

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Matta, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Matta

Matta Member

Hey all;

A few weeks back I took my team to Sydney for a day and we rode with the Evoke.limo service. Given they exclusively run Model S' I thought an update here would be appropriate.

I got to ride in an 85 with executive seats, I've never actually been in the back of an S as a passenger before (i'm usually driving mine). I have to say, my whole team was impressed. There was actually too many of us for just the one car so they sent two, amazing service goes a long way.

With the discount code for Tesla owners of 11%, it didn;t cost much more than a cab from the Sydney CBD to the airport.

Anywho, next time you need a life in Sydney, ping the people at Evoke | Zero Emissions Luxury Chauffeur Service and tell them you're an owner for the discount!

Matta

2. salamagd

salamagd Member

Can't wait for them to expand to Melbourne! Pretty sure the owner is on this forum?

3. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Heosat's wife is the owner.

4. Matta

Matta Member

Pia is the owner, and she's on a mission!

Melbourne's a slightly different landscape when it comes to hire cars than Sydney is. I help they come here soon too.

Matta

5. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Matta - no names no pack drill on open forum. That is why I used the screen name.

6. heosat

heosat Member

All good, Pia doesn't mind that her name was mentioned.

Thanks for the review Matta!

7. WhiteStar

WhiteStar Member

It sounds like the best limo in Sydney :cool:
    There's at least one Uber Tesla operating as well, possibly more. The Models X & 3 can't come soon enough. I think we'll see a lot of Uber Tesla's & Taxi Tesla's (or maybe just the Ubers) in future.

8. houdini

houdini Member

#8 houdini, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    Looks like it might not have worked out:

2015 Tesla Model S 85 Auto

Model S hire car for sale $130k S85.

Edit: this may be the uber one.

9. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

That's not the Evoke car but a competitor who possibly couldn't make a go of it.
    I'm currently overseas and took the Evoke limo to the Airport a few weeks ago and the HC number plate is different.
    Looking forward to being picked up when I get back for the October long week end, and getting back to my Model S. :smile:

10. EV-Lution

EV-Lution Member

Looks like it was Electric Rides car.

11. houdini

houdini Member

12. EV-Lution

EV-Lution Member

13. BenT

BenT Member

I used Evoke on my recent trip to Sydney with the family. Beautifully clean car and friendly drivers. Airport pick up to city for a show then city to hotel that evening and finally airport to city a few days later. The service was impeccable.