Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVs are "growing" (multiple companies)!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I just picked up my in-laws from the airport and had a +/-1 hour highway drive home with them. On the drive, there were MULTIPLE EVs. This was more than just Tesla (obviously the most were but not all) and it is very exciting to see EVs growing. Some of the companies seen included:
-VW ID4
-Honda (similar size to Civic and believe it says e-Plugin)
-Ford "Mustang" (quoted because it is the name but barely reminds me of a Mustang)
-BMW i3
-Tesla (S, 3, X, Y)

Know there was another company that I'm not thinking about right now. What are the most common non-Tesla EVs that you see driving on the road?

• Love
Reactions: alexgr
My wife and I just picked up my in-laws from the airport and had a +/-1 hour highway drive home with them. On the drive, there were MULTIPLE EVs. This was more than just Tesla (obviously the most were but not all) and it is very exciting to see EVs growing. Some of the companies seen included:
-VW ID4
-Ford "Mustang" (quoted because it is the name but barely reminds me of a Mustang)
-BMW i3
-Tesla (S, 3, X, Y)

Know there was another company that I'm not thinking about right now. What are the most common non-Tesla EVs that you see driving on the road?
Audi E-Tron, Chevy Bolts and Nissan Leaf.
And a TON of Model Y now.

-VW ID4
-BMW i3
-Tesla (S, 3, X, Y)

In Europe they are growing, in China they are growing.

In USA not so much.
Honda have a clarity phev I think? I dont think they sell the honda-e in USA?
BMW have stopped selling the i3 in USA too (the i3X and the i4/iX will be sold there soon)