Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor EVS Motors is an Authorized Blackvue/Dash Cam Installer in Texas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blackvue installation on this Model X happening today.
DSC09743.JPG
31404147_10156557439343338_881927657770907851_n.jpg

I often get asked, "how obvious is the blackvue dash cam from the outside?" and 99% of the time it isn't obvious at all, especially since dash cams are still very new to the general public. Here's a picture of a blackvue installed on the front windshield of a Model 3. The front windshield does have Photosync 75% which is the clearest film we offer. See if you can find it!

DSC09759.JPG

I heard the 900s-2Ch is a straight drop into a 750-2Ch, replacing both cameras, keeping existing wiring... Is there any market for slightly used 750s?

We haven't done any direct swaps yet personally, but according to Blackvue, yes, wires and everything are the same. The only thing you may need to change out is the mount that goes on the windshield.

There may be a market for used 750s. The 750S still looks great since it's 1080p 60fps, which is why we still sell them.

I've been getting pm's asking if the 4K is worth the upgrade over the 1080p. It does look really good, but keep in mind most of what we watch today is in 1080p, and that's really sharp for a majority of people. I don't think you can go wrong with either cameras, but for enthusiasts who love leading edge tech, 4K is the way to go.

DSC09845.JPG

I have a couple of open box DR750S-2Ch that I'll sell at a discounted price. Nothing wrong with them. I just opened these boxes to show clients the cameras in person. You'll receive everything--the box, the accessories, the sd card, etc. PM me if you're interested.

I have only a couple of the 4K systems left and a little of the 1080p systems. If I missed anyone's request for info, please let me know. I also have 1 open box of the 1080p left that I'm willing to offer at a discount. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Hello everyone, we were thinking of a way to show our appreciation for our Tesla clients that come to us. We know a lot of Tesla owners are always looking for the best absolute products and services for their clients. So we thought very hard on this to find a value to give to you for giving us your business.

So here is what we have available and it is limited to 8 spots only. It is summer and it is really hot we know that. It’s over 100 degrees on average lately and our shop a/c went out as well due to this unbarring heat. We lost 2 a/c units and have been sweating it out ourselves. Just got it fixed and we thought how unbearable this heat can be for people. So here is the special deal we got which to be honest most Tesla clients are buying these services and products anyways from us.

**Buy Spectra Photosync Window Tint for all glass surfaces of your car (windshield, panoroof/moonroof, all side glass and rear glass), installation for a BlackVue DR750S-2CH and we will throw in for FREE the BlackVue DR750S-2CH with a hard wire kit. If you own a Model S without a Panoramic roof or only a small sunroof then unfortunately this deal does not apply to you as it would be unfair for the other vehicles who have to pay for additional coverage. However we are more than happy to accommodate you in other ways to make you happy.**

This is a fantastic deal because most our Tesla friends are already buying the window tints and BlackVue anyways, why not get the BlackVue for free!

Here is the pricing breakdown.
Spectra Photosync Windshield $299
Side windows and rear $699
Panoramic Roofs (Includes Model X massive windshield in this price and Model 3 massive rear glass) $499
BlackVue DR750S-2CH Installation $250

With the purchase of the above then you get a free BlackVue DR750S-2CH (MSRP $400) and a hardwire kit (MSRP $25).

Also with this package deal with will offer you a Tesla Model 3 rental from EVSgo ($155 value daily rental) for the duration of your service. This isn’t any cheap Model 3, this is the premium long range model that costs about $60k per car.

FYI, this deal is ONLY being offered to Tesla owners. No other cars will be available for this special deal.

1. J.O.
2. V.B.
3. T.N.
4. T.N.
5. O.O.
6. H.L.
7. J.S.
8. H.L.

To book an appointment, pm me. Thank you.

To learn more about Photosync Window Films, check out this link: Vendor - EVS Motors is your exclusive Authorized PhotoSync Window Film Installer & Dealer

Last edited:
Brand new Model 3 Performance model is in today! Just finished up installing a Blackvue front and rear on this 3. If you don't have a dash cam, I highly recommend at the very least looking into one. The benefits are huge especially when you need it the most.

DSC01059.JPG