TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor EVS Motors is an Authorized Blackvue/Dash Cam Installer in Texas!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by EVS Motors, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Updated the Blackvue special promo, thank you to those who participated!

2. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Bump, I have currently 1 open box DR900S-2Ch if anyone is interested along with a bunch of new DR900S-2Ch and 1x 750S-2CH!

3. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Just finished up a Model X with Blackvue DR900S-2CH.
    DSC01686.JPG DSC01689.JPG

4. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Quick in progress picture of us installing a DR900S-2Ch on a 3.
    DSC01757.JPG DSC01758.JPG

5. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Model S just finished with Blackvue DR900S-2CH. I also took a pic of the front windshield because I often get asked how obvious is the camera installed.

Most people don't notice it because they aren't aware what to look for.
    DSC02006.JPG DSC02009.JPG DSC02010.JPG

6. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Bump, I have a bunch of new DR900S-2CH that arrived. PM me if you're interested!

7. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

I'll be doing a sale this month from Nov. 19th - Nov. 26th on all our Blackvue in stock units and that includes DR900S-2Ch. PM me for more details.

8. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

With the recent update from Tesla, clients have been asking me, "is it worth getting an aftermarket dash cam when I can use the one inside the car now?"

I love the fact Tesla has given drivers this incredible new feature, but like all new features, there's some major improvements needed. One being the fact that there's no rear camera. This is super important for any rear impact collisions or if a vandal approaches the car from the rear. Another major one is that the fact that it doesn't record when your car is off.

I highly recommend using the Tesla camera in ADDITION to a competent aftermarket dash cam that's a 2 channel system. Better to be safe than sorry. The best part is that you can always carry the aftermarket dash cam system to another car down the road.

Here's a S getting the latest Blackvue dash cam installed, front and rear.
    DSC02358.JPG DSC02359.JPG

9. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Another Model S with Blackvue's latest 4K setup. Eyes on both the front and rear of the car.

DSC02485.JPG

10. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Just got a S in for Blackvue dash cam installation. DR900S-2Ch front and rear to help record any suspicious activities and accident claims if needed.

DSC02730.JPG

11. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

New shipment of Blackvue DR900S-2CH cameras arrived, pm me for TMC pricing. We can offer installations if you're in Houston or simply ship you a camera kit!

12. Shaggy

Shaggy Member

I'm getting the enhanced security module installed. Will that interfere with your installation of the 750S-2ch? Will I need to get you to modify the install to continue it's power connection?

13. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

It doesn't look like it would interfere, but we currently don't know for sure yet. So far, our clients have either not purchased the module, or have not expressed any comments/concerns for us to know 100%. But if it ends up needing to be modified, let us know and we'll see how we can help.

14. Shaggy

Shaggy Member

It comes down to where you tap 12vt. From the online photos it looks like they use the connector in the dome; as long as you tap or use a spliter, it should be fine.

15. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

You should be fine, we don't use the dome.