Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor EVS Motors is your exclusive Authorized PhotoSync Window Film Installer & Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We finished a red Model 3 in this vlog and prep it for delivery!
Photosync 30 sides/back
ClearGuard Nano Clearbra on the full front end
Satin black chrome delete
Center console wrapped
Blackvue dash cam installed

Take a look and see what you think among all the other projects we got going on:

This is going to be a fun project! We've done several different vinyl wraps on Teslas, but it isn't too often we get to do colors that are refreshing for us. I was never a huge fan of red, but this color is making me feel some type of way. Makes me want to do a Christmas wrap for my Model 3 just for fun!

I also do a quick look at the white Model 3 that got all the sides, back, front windshield, and sunroof done in Photosync.

The wrapping continues! More red put on the Model 3, and we get another Model 3 in for full car Satin Guard. We're going to turn the factory midnight silver into a satin/matte/translucent midnight silver! Talk about making your Model 3 unique! We also show what Photosync looks like on the windows to give clients an idea when it comes to the best window tint in the market.

Here's a quick look at Spectra Photosync window tint on a Tesla Model 3. I know this test is FAR from scientific, but it's not meant to be the deciding factor for you. This test is only meant to pique your interest, so YOU can do your own research and decide for yourself if Photosync is right for you. Out of all the films/brands we've carried in the past decade, we've never found another film that blocks more heat than Photosync, which is why it's our current leader in window tint.

The Cybertruck unveiling was crazy! Elon really had a cool theme going with the whole event--Bladerunner/futuristic style. Bladerunner style music playing, colorful neon lights, even a Tesla coil demo show for everyone to enjoy before the presentation! Check it all out in our newest vlog to Cali as well as other cool cars like the Rezvani Tank!

This was a Tesla packed vlog! We finish wrapping up a Model 3 in Satin Guard which gives it this beautiful matte, satin, and translucent finish on the factory paint, Photosync window tint on all the windows, chrome delete, and I even show how much damage clearbra can take, and a reaction to the Cybertruck unveiling!

A bunch of Tesla projects in this vlog! We’re now offering 1-piece Photosync window film option for the Model X front windshield. It’s always been easy to do with any thin, low quality film, so to be able to offer this in an incredibly thick, high quality film like Photosync is definitely a feat. We also take a look at what Midnight Silver looks like with Satin Guard, and it looks incredible. It has sort of a frozen look to it if that makes sense. A center console wrap is also going on as well as getting a Model X ready to be caliper painted.

Are you looking for some gift ideas for that special Tesla owner in your life? I saw a few lists online, and I noticed they all had the same basic ideas, which is fine but the people need more! I came up with this guide which is specifically for a car enthusiast looking for more than floor mats and chargers. These ideas are based off of some of the most popular products our clients come in asking for. I hope you enjoy and maybe spark some ideas for you!

Many Tesla projects going on in this vlog viewers can get a glimpse of—we have center console wraps, full Model 3 matte clearbra wraps, springs installation, and tinting going on. I also fail to install a screen protector on my Model 3. We also give a tip for any Model 3 Performance owners looking to buy spacers and/or aftermarket wheels for their car.

What a project and it's finally done! Stock Tesla Model X and completely upgraded the look of the car. Entire X wrapped in Satin Guard (PPF) to turn the Midnight SIlver into a matte, satin, and translucent finish that doesn’t wash out the color like other films do, but enhances it. Now that it looks sportier, I had to do a chrome delete to go along with the new color, along with some red custom painted badges to tie it all in. Photosync window film, to keep the car cool and to maximize range efficiency. Let me know what you think of this build:

This post may seem a little off topic, but surprisingly, I get quite a few PMs from members of this forum who aren't Tesla owners but are seriously considering one (which is why you're here!) asking us if it's the right car for them, since we work on quite a few and own them ourselves. While we can't say what's right or wrong for each person, I decided to make a video highlighting the top reasons why we love our Teslas/why you should buy one, and these are also the same reasons why I decided to keep mine after 6 months of contemplating selling it!

This was a fun one! As we work on the Bugatti, we got several Model 3's in today in the vlog, so here's the time stamps for them if you just want to watch those parts only:

Our client captured a video of a palm tree FALLING on his model 3 as he's driving. His car is clearbra'd so even though we haven't gotten his car in yet, he says the damage seems very minimal and only on the clearbra. He's relieved that the clearbra took the brunt of the damage--saving his paint. ~ 3:30 mark

We do an alignment on a Model 3 with Vorsteiner VFF-109 wheels--really sporty looking! ~ 4:30 mark

A walk around of a Model 3 with Photosync 30% and 70% on the windows. I show a view inside and out of what it looks like installed so you have an idea on clarity and color of the films. Definitely recommend this setup. ~ 5:30 mark

We got the coronavirus scare at the shop because of nasty rumors going around, BUT besides that frenzy, for those of you interested in seeing what color Ceraluxe Quantum Ceramic window film has, I show a quick snippet of a Tesla Model 3 we’re tinting with it in this vlog (~4:51 mark). I really love the color because of the hue and just that classy look it brings which compliments Tesla really well.

If you're looking to get your Tesla tinted and need idea on shade/darkness level, here's a Model 3 we just finished up in Photosync. 30% on the sides and back, and 70% on the front windshield. I even show you how it looks like from the inside, since visibility is always a concern. You'd be surprised as to how different it looks from the inside versus the outside.

In today's vlog, I show what Photosync 45% looks like on a 3 on the sides/back and 70% on the front windshield. Great option for people wanting more transparency into the cabin for an OEM look, while still maximizing heat rejection. We also start working on clearbra'ing the 3 later in the day if you want to see a little glimpse of the process.

0:38 mark for the tint
1:52 mark for clearbra process

If you have a Model X and you're thinking about just doing the front 2 windows in Photosync 30 and keeping the back untinted (how it comes from factory), here's a quick clip of how that looks like. It won't be an exact match still as factory back glass tends to be around 15% - 20% but it's a lot closer.

The clip starts a 1:10 mark

Happy Saturday! Had a couple of owners ask if I can briefly talk about how to keep the vegan leather seats cleaned so in this vlog, I show you a Model S that gets Photosync window tint on all the windows (views from the INSIDE too), and we talk about some basic, easy ways to keep your seats clean (especially white). Seat cleaning starts ~ 1:35 mark Model S Photosync tint walk around ~ 4:00 mark