TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EVTRIP PLANNER

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by vrdubhak, Dec 13, 2019.

1. vrdubhak

vrdubhak New Member

Hi all,
    I am trying to use EVTRIP PLANNER based on the feedback from some past posts.. but looks like registration is closed!! :(

Can anyone share their login??

Is there any other better planner??

2. fmm

fmm Member

looks to me like registration is still working fine ....... also, this is far better:

A Better Routeplanner

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. brkaus

brkaus Well-Known Member

When I really need something - I agree with above - A Better Routeplanner

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with the in-car solution for medium trips.

4. vrdubhak

vrdubhak New Member

• Informative x 1
  5. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Well-Known Member

I don't really understand the question. I've been using it for several years and still do, and I've never "registered". Just click that button on the left that says "ROUTE ENERGY PLANNER" and use it.

I like the interface of EVTripplanner a lot better than ABetterRoutePlanner, so I've always stuck with it.