Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evtripplanner Down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's Ben, creator of EVTripPlanner here. Sorry about the downtime. My internet provider is having unexpected downtime, and a repair guy can't get out to fix it until Tuesday. I'm working on transitioning to other hosting options, but some data essential to EVTripPlanner is stuck at the server and I can't access it for the same reason you can't. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow and everyone can go back to planning trips in peace.

It's Ben, creator of EVTripPlanner here. Sorry about the downtime. My internet provider is having unexpected downtime, and a repair guy can't get out to fix it until Tuesday. I'm working on transitioning to other hosting options, but some data essential to EVTripPlanner is stuck at the server and I can't access it for the same reason you can't. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow and everyone can go back to planning trips in peace.
Hi Ben

Happy to help host this, donate resources, servers, etc.

Another vote for the usefulness of this tool. I really appreciate you making it available and am happy to contribute for your efforts and its on-going maintenance.

It really helps when looking at various options BEFORE getting on the road. Once underway, the Tesla nav can get you between superchargers, even multiple ones, although it remains woefully optimistic about range and charge times. But your web app allows for real overall trip planning before getting in the car-a huge help.

Thanks again..

Reactions: newtman
It makes me very happy to read the offers here. I contributed to Ben's college fund, but have no technical resources to otherwise help.

I am in the middle of a three-week-long trip now. The absence of EV Trip Planner makes me realize how dependent I have become.

The mobile app would be glorious! In the meantime it is Tuesday somImhope it foes come back up,today.

Hey guys. If you haven't already seen my app in the other thread check it out...

I am adding an update in around 1.5 weeks for this exact feature in mobile. The web service is already done and calculates routes with Superchargers along the way... Same as the car does now. I wouldn't have chimed in if the web service wasn't already done.
Which exact feature? Including the energy effect of elevation changes?