Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evvanex Model 3 cup holder insert fits the 2021 Model S refresh perfectly!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WilliamG

Hinge Fanatic
Apr 20, 2019
Seattle, WA
Really surprised - but this fits perfectly, - so that's one mod that I can carry over from the Model 3, woohoo!

Just a heads up for those that like their cups gripped a bit more to prevent tipping over.

Attachments

• 1628407088303.jpeg
    1628407088303.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 330
Really surprised - but this fits perfectly, - so that's one mod that I can carry over from the Model 3, woohoo!

Just a heads up for those that like their cups gripped a bit more to prevent tipping over.

I have a Plaid and the cupholders are ridiculously tight, even on small water bottles. Does this insert allow slightly larger bottles to fit? It's the opposite problem they were solving from the Model 3, but I'm hoping it's a solution.

I have a Plaid and the cupholders are ridiculously tight, even on small water bottles. Does this insert allow slightly larger bottles to fit? It's the opposite problem they were solving from the Model 3, but I'm hoping it's a solution.
Really? Small water bottles in my 2021+ wobbled and fell sideways until I got insert.

I do mean reusable water bottles, not disposable plastic ones. I can barely shove even the smallest ones into the cup holders on my Plaid (picked up on 12/31). Disposable plastic water bottles fit perfectly, but I avoid using those. Maybe the design changed at some point?