Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ex Tesla Forums community: We were closed down by Tesla: Engage has nowhere to go.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today we were closed down by Tesla.
It doesn't matter why now, it is history, and anyway we do not know why, we can only guess.

Many of the participants will move to here, some with the same screen names, others will create new identities.
Mine is the same.
Ross1, good to see you here. Just hopped on today (though made an acct awhile ago never spent time here). Anyway, good to see a familiar name!

Shutting the Tesla forums was a good thing. The one thing I will miss though is that the topics weren't sub-forumed. All posts were one single listing and you could get a quick read of what was on people's mind. Only the reddit forum does that now. But one plus with this forum is the thumbs-down button. And it actually shows a down-vote rather than just subtracting from the up-vote. That is as rare as pulling into a gas station that has you pay after you pump (I know of one still in existence).

I moved over here from the Tesla Forum last week. So far, it's far more civil. I hope it stays that way.

Welcome (all of you who are choosing to make TMC a place you will visit).

I am not a moderator of this section, but am one of the (volunteer) moderators of TMC (which sections is under my name). I would say, in general the tone here is the way it is by design.

If you find content that you think is objectionable, you can use the "report" function on a particular post to bring it to the attention of a moderator for that section. In general, just because something is anti tesla would not mean we would moderate it away. Conversely, however, we dont allow personal attacks, or trolling, and those WILL be actively moderated away.

Welcome again, and hope you enjoy your stay.

Shutting the Tesla forums was a good thing. The one thing I will miss though is that the topics weren't sub-forumed. All posts were one single listing and you could get a quick read of what was on people's mind. Only the reddit forum does that now. But one plus with this forum is the thumbs-down button. And it actually shows a down-vote rather than just subtracting from the up-vote. That is as rare as pulling into a gas station that has you pay after you pump (I know of one still in existence).
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give this post a thumbs-up or thumbs-down ;)

• Funny
Reactions: CoastalCruiser