Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

excelent experience with mobile service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so, I took delivery a month ago in the Montreal Tesla service center. I did a full inspection of the car and submitted a number of comments to the delivery person who went on to minimize everything I said and said all my issues were actually non-issues:

-door pannel gaps
-misaligned chrome trims
-scratched rear lights

At my insistence he promised to schedule a mobile service visit for me, and moved on to the next customer.
In all, delivery was a pretty lame experience.
To crown it all, the promised mobile service visit was never scheduled.

Fast forward a couple weeks, I decided to schedulke the mobile service myself. As a description I only said I had some scratches on a rear light.

Today, after two weeks wait, I got the visit from the mobile service. Technician showed on time and even called before showing up, which was a nice touch.

I was a bit surprised as the technician was not according to the stereotype I had in mind. Pretty hipster dude in mid 20's who showed up on a red Tesla S with the stereo blasting. Extremely cool and courteous.

I was a bit nervous that the scratched light could have been blamed on me, as it has been a month since delivery.
Nonsense. He took note of the issue and put a request for the part, no questions asked. He then, at my request, proceded to fix the chrome trim misaligments and door pannel gaps. Took him 5 mins. I asked for several readjustments and he kept going until I was satisfied.

Then we spend 10 minutes on my driveway discussing about the car and he passing me valuable advice, including the installation of mudflaps ASAP. He had zero rush to move over to the next customer, even if right now it was "crazy busy" as Tesla is delivering 1500 cars a month in Montreal area.

Then he proceeded to ask me questions about my experience so far with the car, for another 5-10 mins.

Overall, best service experience I had with any product. Period.

If other mobile service technicians are like the one I got, I can see mobile service becoming a big plus of owning a Tesla.