Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellence Auto Scarborough

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thought I'd give a heads up, as I think maybe Excellence is not always doing the job correctly, and there's so many good reviews here so I thought I'd be devil's advocate.

My repair seemed pretty simple, not fault accident, driver rear quarter panel and bumper, here's some pics.

IMG_1769.jpeg

The quote was almost $9700 with tax, it says on the quote/work done "install/remove" "R Rear Combination Lamp" + "L Rear Combination Lamp". That means they should have removed the lights when doing the painting.

Anyway I picked it up yesterday when it was pouring cats and dogs and couldn't give it a good look, this morning I checked it out and here's what I find:

IMG_2444.jpeg

Lots of overspray inside the rear combination lamp. Now I have to make another trip up to them to figure out how they'll fix it.

How can they charge the insurance way over and above when they didn't even do the work required?

In addition, when I brought it in for the quote they said 2-3 weeks for parts, and then suddenly it changed to 6 weeks once I told my adjuster we're going with them... They could have just said around 6 weeks that wouldn't have bugged me, but to tell me 2-3 weeks and then 2-3 weeks later it's another 3 weeks is not nice.

Anyway I'm going to bring it by later, hope they'll fix all this *sugar*, I'm wondering what else they cheaped out on