Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent buying experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H

hcdavis3

I ordered my new Model 3 yesterday, and today Shannon Murphy from Tesla Dedham MA called me, on a Sunday no less, with a VIN number and a delivery date of the 19th. I’m only waiting on my trade in valuation on my current 3. Just amazing.
Thank you very much Tesla Dedham.

Reactions: jbolli and KenC
Congrats. That was fast. Excellent. I ordered May 28 and still waiting. My SA called once to welcome me to the Tesla family. He is good at responding to my emails mostly pretty quickly. I am patiently waiting for my VIN and delivery date.

Congrats! What made you replace your old M3?
I really wanted AWD when I bought my 3 March of 2019, but I couldn’t afford it. I have enough (barely) to afford it now. I went with 18 inch wheels in hopes of a softer ride with better efficiency. I was always afraid of curbing my 19 inch wheels. Just got my trade in allowance, 39,700. 5k better than Carvana!! Tesla Dedham has been awesome every time, sales and service. Picking car up on the 20th, maybe sooner.

I ordered my new Model 3 yesterday, and today Shannon Murphy from Tesla Dedham MA called me, on a Sunday no less, with a VIN number and a delivery date of the 19th. I’m only waiting on my trade in valuation on my current 3. Just amazing.
Thank you very much Tesla Dedham.
im going to the same place deham to pick up on the 18th lol and mu sa is also shannon ...p.s before accpecting tesla very under valued tarde ins go to carmax in north attleboro ma telsa quoted me just 13k for my almost brand new 2018 accord carmax same day game me a in hand check for 18k huge difference just a fyi

I ordered my 3 on 5/28 and took delivery 6/10. Wow, what a car!. Noticed a defect on the inside door panel on delivery. Was advised to order service online They ordered the part and will come to my home to replace it. Who else does that?
Never owned a car that offers choices of various farts!!!

I really wanted AWD when I bought my 3 March of 2019, but I couldn’t afford it. I have enough (barely) to afford it now. I went with 18 inch wheels in hopes of a softer ride with better efficiency. I was always afraid of curbing my 19 inch wheels. Just got my trade in allowance, 39,700. 5k better than Carvana!! Tesla Dedham has been awesome every time, sales and service. Picking car up on the 20th, maybe sooner.

Bad news: you WILL curb your 18” wheels

Good news: this touch up paint is a perfect match to get your wheel presentable again!

Dupli-Color AFM0360 Dark Shadow Gray Ford Exact-Match Scratch Fix All-in-1 Touch-Up Paint - 0.25 oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HE66OK8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yJX4EbEYMT8ZW

Yours must be a LR RWD?
I am offered $30000 for my SR by Vroom today.
I wonder Tesla will offer more....