Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent Columbus SC Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
Listings
Had:

1. Two year service.

2. Pano roof stuck, loud bang after repeat attempts on opening.
Glass removed, dirt and pine needles blocking track cleared, oiled track and moving parts.

3. Right rear quarter panel infrasonic sensor cave-in (arrrgh those pressure laser washes).

4. Alignment was off by a bit, had it redone, cheaper than high performance tires.

All from 0830-1300hours, $875, mais c'est la vie:)

Car was washed, not one swirl of scratch.

5 Star service. Look at the 1000mi blonde/walnut interior cutie we got to ride around Easton Town Center.
The 4G LTE is blazing fast, pages load in a flash, this will be my upgrade next year. Love her center console, but IMHO looks prettier with a nosecone.
2017 service.jpg

There don't appear to be any Tesla locations in Columbus, SC.

Presumably you were not referring to Columbus, SC. From the title I first assumed you meant South Carolina. Then upon reading the thread I assumed you meant service center. However, there are 19 cities called Columbus in the USA. Could save a lot of confusion by not using abbreviations (and clarifying which Columbus you mean).

There don't appear to be any Tesla locations in Columbus, SC.

Presumably you were not referring to Columbus, SC. From the title I first assumed you meant South Carolina. Then upon reading the thread I assumed you meant service center. However, there are 19 cities called Columbus in the USA. Could save a lot of confusion by not using abbreviations (and clarifying which Columbus you mean).

Easton Town Center is in Columbus, Ohio

• Informative
Reactions: sdorn