Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent curb rash refinishing by Prodent Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These guys provide excellent and courteous service! Their refinishing work for curb rash on alloy wheels is superb. Super convenient because they come to your home! Thank you NANIMAC for the referral!

They repaired my curb rash on my alloy rim, and you can't tell that it was ever damaged. Refinished contours are perfect and the paint, clear coat, or whatever they apply, matches the rest of the wheel perfectly. Highly recommended!

Note: in the before and after pics the "after pic" looks as if there is an imperfection in the contour of the rim edge. It is just a light reflection. The work is perfect. No blemish or oddities. The wheel looks just as it did before the damage occurred.
21417790-9D05-43F8-AA2E-E9413D62D0AA.jpeg
EAAFF0DD-E3D9-4B2A-9C3F-D61F0B887113.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: nanimac
I heard another recommendation for them recently too. Will be calling them for sure.
These guys provide excellent and courteous service! Their refinishing work for curb rash on alloy wheels is superb. Super convenient because they come to your home! Thank you NANIMAC for the referral!

They repaired my curb rash on my alloy rim, and you can't tell that it was ever damaged. Refinished contours are perfect and the paint, clear coat, or whatever they apply, matches the rest of the wheel perfectly. Highly recommended!

Note: in the before and after pics the "after pic" looks as if there is an imperfection in the contour of the rim edge. It is just a light reflection. The work is perfect. No blemish or oddities. The wheel looks just as it did before the damage occurred.
View attachment 638461 View attachment 638462
I wonder if they would also help me plastidip or paint mine black when I get them repaired. Will ask. I heard they are great.