Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent delivery experience - Tesla Cleveland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, wanted to thank the TMC forums for helping me through the research process of making the leap on MX. I've read the good and the bad. I wanted to write a short blurb on my delivery experience at Tesla Cleveland on my MX. It did take a little longer than I had hoped (ordered, September 4, Design Studio estimated November delivery, and I received it December 1). Also I was bumped around from 3 different DS. I found I had to be proactive in reaching out to my DS and SC to make sure everything was set.

The only thing I found was some misaligned trim, which they made much better (not 100%) while I waited. Otherwise, everything else with the car is very good. I am writing this with only 270 miles on the car, but at this point, no issues with the car. It's amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_E1432.JPG
    IMG_E1432.JPG
    334.6 KB · Views: 62
Congratulations and welcome to the family!

That's a mighty spiffy lookin' car you have there. ;):)

As for your experience, we too got passed around from DS to DS, but that seems to be the norm. It's really the one closest to your delivery date that seems to be important, at least that was the feeling I got after our delivery was completed. Got a lot of advice here on TMC that if you want questions answered while your car is still in the queue, contact your Owner Advisor. Best advice of all?... Just be patient. Once you get your car you will be happy. Well, most will be.