Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent EV holiday destination

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My partner and I recently returned from an excellent holiday destination for EV drivers and I thought I would spread the word.

Aber Cottages Brecon Beacons – Aberhyddnant Farm Holiday Cottages – Organic Farm Holiday Cottages Brecon Beacons

Lovely, well priced holiday cottages, perfect for families and pets. Will let you research more if it appeals. The main points I wanted to flag were:

1) 8 kWh charging point (conventional 7 kWh point but my model S read it as 8). Free use available to customers and there's another external 3-pin point on the very rare occasion that the other cottage is taken by another EV-driving family. At time of writing, hosts even offer a free night if you arrive in an EV and pay for at least 2 night's stay.

2) If one of the reasons you bought a Tesla were for the environmental credentials look no further. Cottages are part of an organic farm and the electricity is powered by a hydro-point on site. Very green!