Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exchange/Outlook calendar on iPhone not syncing with car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this has been covered already but I can't seem to get my Outlook calendar to sync with my MS.

I don't use the native iOS calendar app at all. I use my corporate Exchange Outlook mobile client on my IPhone 6S Plus (iOS 11.2.2).

I did run a test by adding a test appt to the native iOS calendar app and that did show up on my MS but I can't get it to sync with my Outlook calendar.

Any pointers/ideas?

That is correct. Use the native iphone calendar but it can display and exchange calendar or a google calendar. Issue is that the Tesla app syncs the iphone calendar app with the car. Other calendar apps are not sync'd. You can use the other app on the phone for your updating/reading, but you also need to link the calendar app to your exchange account to get it into that app and then sync over to the car if you want to see the calendar in the car.

Bump - I have the same issue, but with a twist. My exchange calendar just started syncing to my car last week for a few days, and then stopped. There wasn't an app or software update from Tesla during this (on 2018.32.2). I did get a new iPhone (Xs) - but the calendar did not start syncing until I had been using it for several days.

Only thing I can think of is something from my job prohibits sharing of the calendar for Info Sec reasons, and it took a few days for that setting to kick in.

At the risk of asking the obvious, for those of you who see one calendar, but not the other, do you have them turned on in the car? I have about 6 calendars on my phone (sports team schedule, google calendar, work exchange (Office 365) calendar, etc.

In my phone calendar app (IOS) I can turn them off and on to display or not in the app. In the car calendar app, there is a similar function. I'm on travel overseas right now so can't tell you exactly where it is but it is when you are viewing the calendar, not in some settings page. I think it is a button at upper right that you push and it shows all the calendars on your phone and then you can turn them off or on, just like the phone app.

Hope this helps some of you.

At the risk of asking the obvious, for those of you who see one calendar, but not the other, do you have them turned on in the car? I have about 6 calendars on my phone (sports team schedule, google calendar, work exchange (Office 365) calendar, etc.

In my phone calendar app (IOS) I can turn them off and on to display or not in the app. In the car calendar app, there is a similar function. I'm on travel overseas right now so can't tell you exactly where it is but it is when you are viewing the calendar, not in some settings page. I think it is a button at upper right that you push and it shows all the calendars on your phone and then you can turn them off or on, just like the phone app.

Hope this helps some of you.

Great suggestion!

The "Calendars" icon you're referring to is at the bottom center of the calendar app. Press it and a list of all your calendars that the "Calendars" app is using shows up.