TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Excited again.... Warrington Encouter

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Fellsteruk, May 24, 2018.

1. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Member

If i'm honest i'm getting fed up waiting but its my own fault for selecting September but i have my reasons...

Anyway was in warrington today pulling into Boots on the Gemini estate and there was a Grey MX pulling out of a space and driving past me with 22's...

Needless to say im excited agian, forgotten how nice the MX was, and started to question my colour selection all over again lol

2. Subevo

Subevo Member

White is best colour imo.feel robbed though that it's not solid white and free.

3. sidmini

sidmini Member

White does look good on an X! the 22 black alloys contrast really nicely but not great for range

4. Peteski

Peteski Active Member

I'm liking my white MX too, I love the contrast with the black glass roof etc and white just suits the space age design of the car. I'm finding all the bugs stuck on the front annoying though, they stand out so much more with white and no grille. Been cleaning them off every other day (which is probably not a bad thing). Saw a black MX the other day with black wheels and that looked badass! To be honest I'd be happy with any of the colour choices, although not so keen on red on the X (although I really like red on the S). For me it was a toss up between white, silver, grey and black!