Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excited: Car Arriving Soon!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can hardly wait. I'm having my car detailed so the detailler ask that the car not be prepped including not washing it. Perhaps I'll get it sooner?

I was thinking about Xpel but told that since it is a leased car, then any protective films applied will have to be removed before return. So now thinking about cQuartz(regular not Finest) only.

Yes, there are several very good companies around here that will. Auto Emporium installed CQuartz on mine.

I see this is your second post here. Look around. We would enjoy getting to meet you at one of our events.

visit teslahawaiiclub.com too

Welcome

Picked up my Tesla Model S60 today Blue and asked to not have the car washed or prepped.
2017-03-09 22.26.23.jpg
2017-03-09 22.26.02.jpg

I decided to just use cQuartz. I had my detailer do color correction and apply 2 1/2 coat of cQuartz(Not enough for 3 coats)
He found an area with swirls as noted below.
Following Done:
wash
Clay
Color correction
CarPro Essence
Eraser
cQuartz 2 1/2 coats. (Not cQuartz Finest)
CarPro Reload.
Will pick up car tomorrow AM.

Thanks very much. Discussed with Daniel. He was a little upset as he felt that my detailer such have compounded the swirls and then applied to cQuartz. My detailer (Miracle Man Detailer) did not feel comfortable since he felt the swirls were perhaps too deep.