TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Excited Newbie Model X Owner Videos

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Mvass30, Oct 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mvass30

Mvass30 Member

We are new owners that just took delivery of our Model X 90D. We already took a family vacation and absolutely love this vehicle. I saw a few posts before we had the car about how happy and excited everyone was once they had it. I'm not going to lie. I love waking up everyday to get in the car and drive anywhere. I will just go into the garage and sit in it and just be in awe. I don't know if this feeling goes away as it is only about 2 weeks old now. I sure hope it doesn't though. haha

If you would like a video about something on the vehicle please let me know and we can get one made. Looking to show off the features on this amazing X to help anyone considering a purchase or new users like us. I look forward to learning from all of you as well and we are still newbies.

Here is a few of our videos. Hope you enjoy.

Tesla Family YouTube Channel: Tesla Family

• Like x 1
  2. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Congrats on your X purchase, your videos are awesome keep up the great work!

I also post videos of my X occasionally so I glad to see another forum member do the same. Did you receive V8 on your X yet?

3. Mvass30

Mvass30 Member

Thank you K-MTG. I have NOT received the V8 yet. So bummed! Every time my phone makes a sound I look hoping it is a Tesla notification telling me the V8 is ready to download. Hasn't happened yet though. :(