TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Excluded forums

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by apacheguy, Jan 4, 2015.

1. apacheguy

apacheguy Sig 255, VIN 320

My usual TMC browsing routine beings with "What's New?" But I find it annoying that so many regional subforums are excluded. I've been digging around in settings and haven't found a way to manage these exclusions. I've missed replies in some threads that I've posted in because of these exclusions. Is there any way to modify which content I want to see by default without having to browse the individual subforums?

2. TES-E

TES-E Member

I always just go to 'today's posts' in quick links. That gets you everything that was posted in the last 24 hours, regardless of subforums. Since I visit TMC at least daily, it works for me. You can scan through pretty quickly to find what you are interested in.

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

See here: How to only display English posts? - Page 5

Regional subforums were excluded from What's New so that it would hopefully provide more relevent results, there were also complaints about many non-English posts, which are allowed in those subforums.

Subscribe to the subforums you want as discribed in the link or simply click "New Posts" which doesn't filter.