Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exclusive SuperCharging for Life Experiment 2019 LR Raven X Built 9/19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look into what is happening for those of us with the old 85kw batteries.
Updates knocked 10miles off.my range by limiting cell voltage and since I don't supercharger often I didn't realize they were running salt in that wound by dramatically calling back supercharging rates. Used to see nearly 400miles per hour rate, the other day I saw 260 and had used NAV and been on the road more than an hour so it should have been at the right temp.
I don't know how my car was used before me but it seems well cared for and the UMC plug shows enough wear I think it was primary source.

Betting you are figuring on good resale to make the numbers work, but in doing so you are probably screwing the next guy who is going to find out too late the range and supercharging rate are no longer as advertised.

Look into what is happening for those of us with the old 85kw batteries.
Updates knocked 10miles off.my range by limiting cell voltage and since I don't supercharger often I didn't realize they were running salt in that wound by dramatically calling back supercharging rates. Used to see nearly 400miles per hour rate, the other day I saw 260 and had used NAV and been on the road more than an hour so it should have been at the right temp.
I don't know how my car was used before me but it seems well cared for and the UMC plug shows enough wear I think it was primary source.

Betting you are figuring on good resale to make the numbers work, but in doing so you are probably screwing the next guy who is going to find out too late the range and supercharging rate are no longer as advertised.

I don't plan on re-selling the car for good resale price, in fact I want to keep it as long as I can (my previous 2 ICE cars were 12 and 17 years old when I let go).

Can't lie about SC, it's logged by Tesla AND I will not screw somebody by not telling them the car's SC history or SoC/Range.

Yep. For the intended purpose of fast charging :)

Free Unlimited Super Charging ***

Only for the intended purpose. FYI. :rolleyes:
20191117_180108.jpg

Free Unlimited Super Charging ***

Most people just need the 'Super Charging' bit... the '***' is understood.

But I hear ya... that's why bags of peanuts now include a warning that bags of peanuts may include peanuts. Hot coffee now has a warning that the coffee may be hot. And 'All you can eat' buffets now specify it's only for that one visit and you can't carry out food with you ;)

Most people just need the 'Super Charging' bit... the '***' is understood.

But I hear ya... that's why bags of peanuts now include a warning that bags of peanuts may include peanuts. Hot coffee now has a warning that the coffee may be hot. And 'All you can eat' buffets now specify it's only for that one visit and you can't carry out food with you ;)

Haha, I am truly laughing with you here.

Again, point taken.

Exclusive Supercharging is not good for the battery, and the rest of the community.

;)