Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Executive Escalation - Hoax and a Joke

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Internet 101: Resist being suckered. Then resist the urge to retaliate when you have been.

I'm glad you enjoyed my picture story. Cutting and pasting screen shots with red markup doesn't feed the google search engine the same way as reposting OP text... which is what the shorts want to get higher in the rankings.

I've got a lot of posts. A lot. Clearly that means I'm credible and not a short (in fact I'm quite LONG!). Let me tell you that Tesla customer service is, generally, garbage once they get your money (it even begins to erode the moment your order is confirmed). I've been lucky. My car works great and my Tesla location, in my opinion, is great. But these kinds of complaints aren't unique and if you really want your TSLA to do well, they need to grow up, put on big boy pants, and deal with their existing customer base.

Eventually they won't have new customers and they'll have polluted the ocean of customers beyond recovery. But keep attacking others without any basis because that seems to be all you've contributed to this thread.

• Informative
Reactions: zmarty