Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Executive rear seat replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S with the executive rear seat and want to replace it with a traditional bench seat. I have found a source for a bench rear seat but am in clear how to swap them out, if it’s possible.
Can anybody provide some insight or experience on this?

I’m sitting in the executive seat of my ‘15 P85D listening to the amazing stereo in our driveway as I write this.
I am 5’11” 170lb.
I could make a list of complaints but will leave it at this: I wouldn’t want to drive 500 miles back here, but to go to dinner, a movie or such the like, not bad.

Yup, I’m 60 years old and sitting in my driveway in the back executive seat of my car with my wife in the rain listening to music

Love This Car Beyond Belief!

• Love
Reactions: davidc18
I’m sitting in the executive seat of my ‘15 P85D listening to the amazing stereo in our driveway as I write this.
I am 5’11” 170lb.
I could make a list of complaints but will leave it at this: I wouldn’t want to drive 500 miles back here, but to go to dinner, a movie or such the like, not bad.

Yup, I’m 60 years old and sitting in my driveway in the back executive seat of my car with my wife in the rain listening to music

Love This Car Beyond Belief!

Love it, Love it,
I love the Executive seats in my '15 P85D also. My 1991, M5 (owned since new) also has the 2 rear bucket seat option with a console between them and I have never been disappointing that I couldn't seat 3 passengers in the rear.
I would like to upgrade to a P100D but since Tesla no longer offers this option, I'll just have to keep the P85D.

Reactions: ModelX
What happened to the app features? :oops::rolleyes:
seat.jpg

Reactions: Drax